Granite is considered very attractive and appealing by many. It has a classy appearance, which provides an elegant look to households. Also, it is durable & long lasting in nature. Due to all these attributes, granites have been used more and more by interior designers and home owners. To cater these demands, we, Jai Granites & Exports started operating in the year 2007.
we are considered among the leading manufacturers,
exporters, distributors, traders
in different types such as Gang
Tiles, Counters, Steps & Risers
etc. The granites are manufactured using various stones that we buy from different quarries. For ensuring swiftness and simplicity in buying stones, we have created various branch offices near these quarries, with our head office being established in Madurai.
The wide range of Granite Slabs, Granite Tiles, Granite Kitchen Tops and others is developed with the help of associated gangsaw unit, based in South India. The purchased stones / blocks are given to these units, which cut these into slabs of 2 cm and 3 cm, in various finishes and colors. The manufactured products are carefully packed and stored in a well managed area. For packaging purpose, we use wooden crates, wooden boxes and other material. This enables us to deliver best quality products that meets the needs and expectations of clients.
Products We Offer
Nowadays, every property is subjected to limitations with respect to
resale value. Hence, people generally look for pocket-friendly
renovation solutions that would enhance the look of interior and would
last long. Toe the line, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide
range of Granite Products that are listed below, along with their
- Granite Gang Saw Slabs
- Granite Slabs & Granite Tiles : For Floors & Walls
- Granite Counters / Granite Counter Tops : For Kitchen, Wash Area, Balcony, Dining, etc
- Granite Steps & Risers (Available in All Sizes)
- Cut-To-Size Materials : For specific applications.
Specifications of Granite Slabs and Tiles
Use of Granite Slabs and Tiles gives a whole new appearance and aura to the room, enhancing its overall aesthetic appeal. We are offering these products in different sizes and types viz Polished, Unpolished, Honed, Flamed and Thermal. The specifications related to sizes of these types of Granite Slabs and Tiles are edified below:
- Cutter Size or Vertical Size Random Slabs
- 1800 mm & up x 650 mm to 900 mm x 18 mm or 20 mm or 30 mm or 40 mm
- Modular Tiles
- 305 mm x 305 mm x 10 mm thick
- 406 mm x 406 mm x 12 mm thick
- 457 mm x 457 mm x 12 mm thick
- 610 mm x 305 mm x 10 mm thick
Granite Counters / Granite Counter Tops, Granite Steps & Risers and other products offered by us are widely used for flooring and other applications. Their quality is guaranteed by us, as we have made sure to follow nitpicking quality control measures in the manufacture, shade selection & packaging. The basic stones or blocks are purchased by us from legally approved quarries. Once manufactured, these are tested thoroughly to ascertain their smooth texture, attractive colors, and sheer elegance. Also, we use reliable material to pack these and avid any kind of breakage or other type of harm.
In the past four years, we have acquired expertise in manufacturing Granite Slabs & Granite Tiles in different sizes and types such as polished, unpolished, honed, flamed and thermal. We credit this expertise to our association with various gangsaw units. We provide these units the purchased stones and make sure that the resultant products are precisely sizes, colored and finished. By virtue of this, we have complete all the received orders of clients; by meeting their requirements and expectations successfully.
We understand the importance of delivering undamaged Granite Tiles, Slabs, Counters and other products to clients. Hence, we use the best material in their packaging. In case of domestic delivery, the slabs are stacked on trucks and released. In case of international delivery, we use seaworthy wooden crates, wherein wooden or rubber boxes are kept, containing specific number of tiles. Also, polythene wrapper is used for covering the complete material in the wooden crate.
Kinds of packaging & stuffing we do:
Important points related to packing:
- Loose Stuffed :: For Slabs
- Wooden Crated Cargo :: For Slabs
- Wooden Crated Boxes :: For Tiles
- Special Thermocol Box Packing :: For Calibrated/ Beveled Tiles
- Special Pine Wood Box Packing :: For Counters & Special Size Orders.
Major Indian ports:
- International Packing Standards followed
- Safety of the material in transit is ensured
- Proper crating, stuffing and dispatch of cargo is ascertained
- Digital images of every packed container are e-mailed to client before shipment.
- Tamil Nadu: Tuticorin, Chennai
- Gujarat: Kandla, Mundra,
- Maharashtra: GTI, JNPT, Nhava Sheva.